Group Reservations are Open from Memorial Day – August 31 each year.
Aravada Springs is the perfect place for your group camping adventure. The ranch is great for scouts, girls camps, youth conference, and family reunions. We also cater to retreats for executives, yoga devotees, craft and quilting groups, and ATV/Off Road clubs.
Groups have access to the Rock House Lodge, commercial kitchen, bathrooms, deck, miner’s tents, Marilyn’s Leader Room, Amphitheater, RV Pads, and tent camping in the meadow.
Also included are:
- Pond and waterslide
- Archery Range (includes all equipment)
- Zipline (groups only; must have waiver on file)
- Sand Volleyball court (or badminton)
- 10″ reflecting telescope for stargazing
- Pool Table and Game area in Rock House Lodge
- Gas grills
- Tables and Chairs