The address is 49900 Nays Ranch Road, Bunkerville, Nevada 89007.
- From I-15, take exit 112 for NV-170 towards Bunkerville, Riverside
- In about 3, you will cross the Riverside Bridge
- Immediately after the bridge, take the first right onto New Gold Butte Road
- Continue on the New Gold Butte Road for 21 miles (This road is mostly paved, and we are working with the BLM to improve it.)
- After 21 miles, the pavement will end and you will come to a fork in the road. Take the left fork towards Arizona / Whitney Pass / Whitney Pockets.This will take you 5 miles to the top of Whitney Pass.
- As you descend from the top of Whitney Pass, you will come to another fork in the road. Take the right fork.
- After 400 feet, you will see the Entrance to the Ranch on your left.
- Please follow the signs for parking.
The BLM recommends higher clearance 4WD vehicles. The climb up and over the Virgin Mountains is a dirt road and somewhat steep. Many people have pulled their RV’s to Aravada Springs, but it usually takes a 4WD vehicle with plenty of power to climb.
We recommend higher clearance vehicles with AWD or 4WD (but a standard sedan can make the trip)